The baby carrier for hiking weighs only 2.8 kg and is suitable for children as soon as they can sit upright unassisted and have a good head control. Cherry Red is for families who love to stand out.
Grows with your child
- Height-adjustable seat
- Stirrups long enough even for legs of a 5-year-old
- It carries up to 20 kg - suitable for children from 7 months of age to 4 years
- The lightest of the child carrier backpacks
Fully adjustable to suit different body types
- Torso length
- Shoulder straps
- Load lifters
- Sternum strap
- Side entry for the children’s seat
Safe for child
- 5-point harness
- Reflective stripe at the back
- Washable chin pad
- Several storage options: mesh side pockets, large zipped pocket under the seat, compartment for hydration system, pocket on the sunroof, pocket for a wallet on a hip belt, small pocket at the back of the carrier
- Two handles
- Support for a hydration system (up to 2 litres, e.g. Camel Bak)
||63 x 26 x 33 cm
||Nylon Ripstop, Cordura
If Panda is fitted correctly, your child magically feels light as the weight transfers to your hips. The little feet have rest in comfortable stirrups, and when a child feels tired, he just leans on a soft chin pad. When the weather goes awry, an optional rain cover comes handy.
Corazon Panda Child Carrier is made in the Czech Republic in the European Union and customised to the Australian market. You can expect high quality and attention to detail.